Pages

Sunday, January 03, 2010

BANDAI 1/60 PG 00 Raiser English Translated Manual

Did you purchase the PG 00 Raiser kit? Do you understand (read) the Japanese language? If you're like me then the later is a NO. Dang it! For years I've been building GUNPLAs and even though their construction manual is in Japanese I've never had the trouble of building the models. But now that I’ve got the PG 00 Raiser kit, I don’t want to have any chances putting the wrong part in because as a disclaimer Bandai have announced that if you are intending to build 00 Raiser with the clear parts, you have to build it fresh. i.e. You can’t dissembled it to build it with the new parts. You have one chance and one chance to get it right. Ouch!

With that I managed to find a kind hearted soul who have done the translation job for us and for simplicity you can download the translated pages here. Otherwise you can visit the poster's website who had done the original translation here. He also had a colour guide as well just incase you're considering painting the Perfect Grade unit which is also displayed below.

PG 00 Raiser Colour Guide

Post a Comment