Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Microsoft's Secret Tablet/Booklet "Courier"

News just broke out on the www a few hours ago about Microsoft's latest gadget codenamed "Courier"! After checking out the video I have to say this has got to be one of the hottest gadget to get! I would definately love one but not too sure how my other half would think of it. LOL. I have attached a youtube vid of the video below.


Anyway as you can see it is a dual screen tablet (booklet), about 7-inch in size per page. The screens are multitouch screens, and they are designed for writing, flicking and drawing with a stylus or your fingers. They're connected by a hinge that holds a single iPhone-esque home button. Statuses, like wireless signal and battery life, are displayed along the rim of one of the screens. On the back cover is a camera, and it might charge through an inductive pad, like the Palm Touchstone charging dock for Pre.

For more details I suggest you check out Gizmodo's website as they seem to have exclusive story on this.

If I was Apple right now, I would be kicking myself for not leaking something substantial about the Apple tablet.

Post a Comment