Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another reason why I love HobbyLink Japan

Earlier on the month I'd blogged about the upcoming Bandai Hobby PG (Perfect Grade) 00 Raiser kit due out this November. Only two more months to go! WOOT!

Anyway while reading through one of my usual websites it mentioned that the special clear armour set that is available to PG 00 Gundam, can only be obtained by purchasing them using a ticket included with the special prize set for the initial batch of release. I don't read Japanese so for me a) this is news and b) how the heck am I going to be able to get the special clear armour set? I don't have a Japan address and it's only available to Japan residents.

I then jumped back to HobbyLink Japan website (where I originally preordered this) to see if there are any updates and it now says that:-

"HLJ will be offering a very special proxy order and delivery service for the special clear parts set, for HLJ customers only! A special HLJ application form will be included with each Perfect Grade 00 Raiser kit, along with Bandai's special Purchase Ticket. Just follow the directions on the form, fill it out, and send it in to HLJ along with the Bandai Purchase Ticket in the supplied pre-addressed envelope. HLJ will then order the clear parts set for you and send it right to your door after we receive your payment for it! Details on pricing will be posted here once we know them."

Reading this has made my day and that's why I love HobbyLink Japan! You guys rock!

Post a Comment