Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where is the new iPhone firmware?

I'm one of those that would stay up till 00:01 to get whatever if they said it would be released at this date. Well according to the Apple and O2's webpage, the new iPhone 3.0 firmware would be released on the 17th June 2009. I checked last night at 00:01 through to 00:15 and there was nothing. I couldn't be bothered after that.

I was thinking it's probably following the US time so may be delayed by ~5 hours or so. That's cool. This morning I checked again at 8am and still nothing. Hmm... Would this be considered as falsified advertising?!?


Not only you're shafting your existing iPhone 3G customers with lunatic upgrade prices for the 3GS, but stuffing up your release schedule of the 3.0 firmware! I mean I want to do some CUT and PASTE for god sake!

Shame on you Apple!

Update: For the UK folks it should be ready for download by 6pm this evening.

Post a Comment