Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Film Review: The Hangover

The Hangover.

This is one cracked up movie. What is this movie about? When I got to the cinema and sat down on my seat I didn’t know what this movie was about! I’ve never even heard of the title. I was given complimentary advance screening tickets for this movie so I thought why not and turn up.

The movie starts off with a scene with two guys getting measurements for their new suits and their conversation was about one of them getting married. A few moments later you discover that these two guys and the groom’s best friends are getting themselves ready to take on a long journey to Las Vegas for the stag do. As their night begins in Las Vegas after a few toasts, the next scene is them in their suite all passed out silly and the room trashed.

Waking up not remembering what happened the previous night, they soon discover that the groom has somehow gone missing and this is where their adventure begins. If you are going to watch this movie, you will absolutely love it!

This is one movie that best describes why fiancés and wives dread stag do’s. It was so funny and hilarious; sitting there I loved every moment of it. Just a note to stay behind and watch the credits.

Check out the trailer below.

Post a Comment