Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Good ol' Gym

It has been almost 5 years now since I last stepped into a Gym and let me tell you that I've let it slip for a while now.

Anyway I signed up for a free trial session at our local Fitness First a couple of weeks ago and I went in on the last weekend for my free trial session. Believe me when I tell you it is hard work! OMG… All my flab muscles were aching and aching… I wanted to leave but then decided to tough it out and pushed on. By the end of it I was sweating like a porker but then thought it is worth it.

So I walked up to the counter and said I wanted to become a member. 30 mins later I was walking out with my membership and starter pack. It couldn’t be any easier. I was totally stoked and sore for the next day. Still sore today but then went in anyway and did my thing.

Post a Comment