Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One of the best Vietnamese restaurants

Huy Hoang is the name of the Vietnamese restaurant in Fulham that I go to for lunch on most weeks. There are quite a few other restaurants located in Fulham ranging from gourmet burgers, pizzas, yo sushi, thai etc. I have to say that on most Fridays of the week my colleagues and I would order from the Vietnamese restaurant.

I’ve tried most of the restaurants in Fulham. The Thai restaurant was expensive and not authentic at all. The gourmet burgers GBK are very nice. Nice big portions for your order. Guarantee to make you fall asleep after your meal. Pizza Express is alright. Their large pizzas are abit small and cold when you get in hand. Yo Sushi is not even comparable to a proper Japanese restaurant. Food is below average because most of their dishes are served from freezer packs shipped from who knows.

But Huy Hoang stands out. It is definitely one of the best restaurants in London that I’ve been to. For its location, value for money eatery it is simply superb. Also very delicious too I might add. Goes to show that you don’t need to go to an expensive place to enjoy a decent meal.

Post a Comment